RSVP Now for the Rising Tide Summit
At the Rising Tide Summit, you will have access to accomplished and celebrated thinkers and leaders who share in your belief that it is possible for business and ocean conservation not only to co-exist but to enhance one another. Participating in conversations and plans for the future, you will get an inside glimpse at the direction that ocean conservation and the blue economy is moving in and what that means for you, in terms of your responsibilities and your opportunities.
Your business can be a force for good, and the first step (or the millionth step, depending on where you are in your development) may be at Rising Tide Summit.
This year, the Rising Tide Summit promises to be another rousing and inspiring event. For anyone who believes in the capacity of business to drive change, it is worth examining the power of many comparative to the power of one, taking the entrepreneurship efforts and bolstering them through sharp organization and effective planning. While it is true that ideas will play a key role in solving our environmental challenges in the years ahead, there is no way to overstate the importance of smart collaboration, of people working in unison toward common goals. That is the way to bring about widespread, lasting change on our planet.
The Rising Tide Summit will bring together a core group of the most effective and accomplished purpose-driven entrepreneurs and leaders in the world, all speaking openly about efforts to prepare us for the difficult years ahead and try to forestall, minimize, or avoid the catastrophes that scientists have warned us about. As we know, it is not too late to make a difference yet, but it is getting close to that time. We need to act now, and at the Rising Tide Summit, you will find yourself in good company, surrounded by people who recognize the urgency of our situation and believe in the power of business to make a difference.
2020 Featured Talks:
- The Power of Purpose with Shaun Tomson
- Business Case Study with REI: #OptOutside
- Blue City’s: A Collaborative Approach to Protecting Our Ocean
- Get Real: How Our Ocean Environment Affects Real Estate Behaviors
- Purpose & Perspective with Gen Z: An Interactive Panel With Tomorrows Customers Today hosted by Engage Youth
- Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion in the Plastic Pollution Movement
- Aquaculture: Food Security and The Emerging Business Opportunity
- AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles presents Ocean Economy 2020: Economic Impact Analysis
- Boardriders: Leading From Within with Cathey Curtis
- Private Money for Social Good
Attendees are invited to join us for a special opening night “Sea to Shore” reception honoring REI with the “Shaping the Future” Award.