Nordstrom Expands Convenience for Los Angeles Customers
With the goal of being closer to customers to better serve them on their terms, leading fashion retailer Nordstrom is opening two additional Nordstrom Local service hubs in Newport Beach and Manhattan Beach. The 1,193 square foot Nordstrom Local Newport Beach (2043 Westcliff Drive) will open Friday, Nov. 6, and the 1,886 square foot Nordstrom Local Manhattan Beach (451 Manhattan Beach Blvd.) will open in the coming months.
“Opening Nordstrom Local service hubs in the Los Angeles area is part of the continuation of our market strategy in one of our largest markets to provide customers with greater access to merchandise selection and faster delivery while increasing convenience and connection through our services,” said Ken Worzel, chief operating officer at Nordstrom. “Nordstrom Local customers who engage with our services at a Local including curbside pick-up, returns, alterations and styling spend more than two-and-a-half times compared to other customers.”
At Nordstrom Local Newport Beach and Manhattan Beach customers will have access to the following services:
- Order Pickup: Order it today from Nordstrom.com, NordstromRack.com or HauteLook.com and pick it up in your neighborhood.
- Contactless Curbside Pickup: Place an order online and choose curbside pick-up. When you arrive at your Nordstrom Local, we’ll bring your order out and place it in the trunk of your car.
- Fast and Easy Returns: Dropoff your returns from Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Haute Look, Trunk Club and other online retailers- we will take care of the rest.
- Alterations: Get expert alterations on your purchases from Nordstrom, other retailers or items from your own closet. Need it fast? Enjoy same-day hems, sleeve shortening, sizing adjustments, simple repairs, and more. Our alterations experts will make sure you have the perfect fit.
- Styling: Our expert stylists can help with everything from styling tips to helping advise on a complete wardrobe refresh at no cost to you.
- Gift wrapping: Leave the wrapping to us! In addition to complimentary signature silver boxes, Nordstrom Local offers complimentary gift-wrapping for all Nordstrom purchases. Gift-wrapped items can also be picked up in-store or via Curbside Pickup. Plus, our gift wrap is 100% recyclable. Non-Nordstrom purchases can be wrapped for $8 per package.
- BEAUTYCYCLE: Bring in your empty beauty packaging to be recycled for free with Nordstrom BEAUTYCYCLE.
- Clothing donation drop-off: In support of Nordstrom’s commitment to local communities, bring in your gently used fashion for drop-off at our donation box, which will be distributed to a local non-profit.
These two newest Nordstrom Local locations mark the fourth and fifth service hubs in the Los Angeles area, which include Melrose, Brentwood and Downtown Los Angeles. There are also Nordstrom Local’s in New York City on the Upper East Side and in the West Village.
In addition to these new Nordstrom Locals, Nordstrom also expanded its services and fulfillment solutions for customers in Los Angeles to better serve them on their terms, serving as a unique point of differentiation including:
- Customers can now pick-up Nordstrom.com, NordstromRack.com and HauteLook.com orders at any Nordstrom Rack store.
- Southern California customers can digitally shop across all the stores in their area and pick-up their purchases at the store of their choosing the next day, giving customers four times greater product selection.
- Starting Nov. 5, Nordstrom cardmembers in Southern California are eligible for free two-day home delivery.
- Later this year, customers will be able to pick up their U.S. NordstromRack.com and HauteLook.com orders at their nearest Nordstrom and Nordstrom Local.
Los Angeles is one of Nordstrom’s largest markets with 14 full-line stores, 30 Rack stores and soon to be five Locals with the addition of these two new locations.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion retailer based in the U.S. Founded in 1901 as a shoe store in Seattle, today Nordstrom operates 355 stores in 40 states, including 100 full-line stores in the United States and Canada; 248 Nordstrom Rack stores; two clearance stores; and five Nordstrom Local service hubs. Additionally, customers are served online through Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom.ca, Nordstromrack.com, HauteLook.com and TrunkClub.com. Nordstrom, Inc.’s common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol JWN.