Training Sales Associates in the COVID Era
Even though your retailers are open, social distancing remains essential, creating many challenges for brands who need to educate frontline employees about their products so they can properly sell them.
In the era of COVID-19, PK nights are going to be few and far between. ENDVR recently conducted a survey of stores and almost 50% of respondents said they will not be allowing clinics with outside reps this season, while the others will be allowing clinics at a significantly reduced frequency.
Given all this, how do you keep sales associates in-the-know so that they sell better in store?
Train your sales associates, anywhere, any time with ENDVR.
ENDVR is an easy to use app that allows brands and retailers to reward sales associates with cash, product and prizes for completing training or participating in digital sales contests that help drive sales on the store floor.
With ENDVR, you can quickly deal with the immediate challenges of training employees during COVID. And because it’s so easy to create & share training as needed, you can ensure staff are in the know all season long.
- ENDVR lets brands offer cash rewards and special shop employee pricing to sales associates who learn about the products.
- It streamlines the process for sales contests, making it significantly easier for marketing teams to track progress and tally results in real-time
- It creates a clear and on-going line of communication between the brand and the frontline.
- ENDVR makes it easier to ensure that you have a well-informed, well-trained team throughout each and every season.
- It allows the brands you represent to send training missions, sales contests, and social media initiatives promoting your store, directly.
- It gives your team the opportunity to earn rewards (cash / discounted product) from brands when they complete training, keeping them happy and incentivized to do their job well.
With ENDVR, retailers get a better trained and more engaged staff for free. It can all be done through a phone, which means no complicated distancing, no unnecessary contact, and it allows retailers to track engagement and performance.
Plus launching on ENDVR is fast! We’re not talking weeks or months to get started; you can be training employees at all your points of sales in just a few days, with NO up-front costs. By using product discounts as an incentive, you can actually generate revenue from using it.
Whether you are a brand or a retailer, your frontline sales associates will love ENDVR!
In employee surveys after completing brand training on ENDVR, the results spoke for themselves.
- 90% of respondents said loved learning on ENDVR.
- 98% said they learnt something new while doing it.
- 99% said they were more confident to sell the brand after completing training from them.
And feedback from frontline employees was overwhelmingly positive:
“I love this app. It gives our younger staff way more incentive to learn and sell’. Great tool.”
– David, Sports Experts
“This is an awesome way to spread knowledge outside of the store setting or the PK sessions.”
– Colin, Showcase Snowboards
With ENDVR, there’s no need for seasonal PK nights from brands to keep employees at all your points of sale up-to-speed. This simple app ensures sales associates have the most up to date info they need to deliver a great customer experience every shift, all season long.
Top brands have embraced the power of ENDVR
In the past year, many brands have decided to use ENDVR to increase frontline employee engagement. Burton, Oakley, Hestra, Anon, Salomon, SPY, Rossignol, Dynastar, Slowtide, TOMS, Vuori, Stance Canada, BN3TH, VonZipper and many more, love ENDVR because it makes engaging with front line employees easy, and is incredibly effective.
ENDVR is a flexible and simple tool to help brands and retailers motivate and train retail staff, even when it can’t be done in person.