Burton x Metallica Limited Capsule Launches
The greatest metal brand of all time has collaborated with the world’s leading snowboard brand – the Burton x Metallica capsule collection has officially launched at www.burton.com and www.metallica.com.
Burton dug deep into the archives of Pushead’s graphics to come up with an electrifying assortment of hard and softgoods including a Skeleton Key boardwith Flaming Skull artwork, Ride The Lightning Step-On bindings, a Wheelie Double Deck built to look like a road case, and Roadie Tees with the Sad But True artwork.
Metallica has been a fan of Burton’s Wheelie Luggage for over a decade, which led to Burton creating customized cases for the legend’s Hard-Wired Tour in 2019. After that, it was only a matter of time until the two came together for a bigger collaboration.
The Burton x Metallica Available now globally online and at select Burton stores.
Pricing: $49.95 – $599.95
Burton x Metallica Step On Bindings
- Consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Unprecedented performance in a simple and secure boot-to-binding system
- Full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue
Burton x Metallica Dunmore Jacket
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- ThermacoreECO insulation provides a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly
Burton x Metallica Skeleton Key Snowboard
- A directional utility tool designed to unlock the full spectrum of freeride terrain.
- A uniquely hard-charging directional shape fuses camber with a slightly increased waist width that carves like a knife.
- Limited edition Metallica graphics