Surf Expo Extends In-Person Events With Year-Round Interaction And Transaction Platform
Surf Expo today announced an exciting new addition to their face-to-face marketplace— Surf Expo Digital Market. As the boardsport and beach lifestyle industries’ leading marketplace since 1976, Surf Expo connects brands and retailers from across the globe to conduct business, learn, inspire, share and celebrate twice each year. Surf Expo Digital Market now extends that in-person experience, providing a world-class B2B platform to build upon those relationships, facilitate product discovery and transactions, and help efficiently source products 365 days a year.
Roy Turner, Surf Expo Show Director, Emerald SVP said, “Surf Expo has always been a strong order-writing show in addition to the relationships forged and strengthened at our events. We have heard loud and clear from our retailer and brand community that face-to-face, in-person shows are critical. That said, our community also needs a technology solution to connect, source and place orders year-round. With leading surf brands already customers of the platform, the Surf Expo Digital Market will revolutionize how brands and retailers collaborate, transact and merchandise.”
Surf Expo Digital Market will provide a variety of benefits to both participating Surf Expo Brands and Retailers:
- Pre-Show: – Provide retailers access to early line breaks, and the ability to research and preview before meeting at the show
- At the Show: Present key products, take orders directly in the Digital Market platform–no paper orders, no catalogs needed.
- After the Show: 365 exposure to the Surf Expo retailer universe in one central location, and the ability to accept orders year round.
- Pre-Show: Use Surf Expo Digital Market to prepare for the show by easily locating brands, researching products and previewing major lines before the show. Review styles and trends before committing open to buy, and make advanced decisions based on the projected style, size, price and color.
- At the Show: Arrive to appointments more informed and prepared. See and touch the products in person, take notes and place orders in the Surf Expo Digital Market tool easily at the show. No more printed catalogs to keep up with unreadable notes.
- After the Show: Review notes, use merchandising tools to work on in-store product display. Submit orders, easily place reorders, and locate at-once product easily and efficiently.
Surf Expo Digital Market will debut on surfexpo.com in early August. Qualified retailers are invited to register, and all retailers who register for Surf Expo’s September show in Orlando, Florida, will automatically gain access to Surf Expo Digital Market.
Brands interesting in participating in Surf Expo Digital Market should contact their Sales Category Manager to learn more.
About Surf Expo:
Owned by Emerald, Surf Expo is largest and longest running watersports, beach and resort lifestyle tradeshow in the world. Produced twice annually, the show draws buyers from specialty stores, major chains, resorts, cruise lines, marinas and beach rental companies from across the U.S., the Caribbean, Central and South America and around the world. Surf Expo is a trade-only event.
The next show will be held September 9-11, 2021 at the Orange County Convention Center’s West Concourse in Orlando, Florida. To learn more visit: www.surfexpo.com or connect on Instagram @surfexpo, Twitter @surfexpo and Facebook @SurfExpoOrlando.
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers’ businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information, please visit emeraldx.com.
*Brands displayed are for demo only