Burton Releases Mine77 Spring/Summer Collection
The Mine77 Spring/Summer 2021 collection is now available on Burton.com and stores worldwide. The latest drop is inspired by Timi and Jake Carpenter’s love for riding, surfing and camping which brought their family closer than ever through the pandemic.
The SS21 collection features 13 pieces of exclusive rainwear, technical apparel and accessories, as well as an array of camping gear created in collaboration with Helinox. Also in the SS21 drop is a limited edition, Channel Islands Surfboard.
- Bringing back the focus on camping, the SS21 Mine77 includes a collaboration with Helinox
- Weatherproof tent, chair, table and hammock in a butterfly print that blends seamlessly with nature
- Specifically designed to be roomier than a traditional two-person tent – brings the functionality and comfort of home out into the world
- Limited edition M20 surfboard makes its debut with a custom graphic by Tappy, who created the art on Burton’s Family Tree line
- M20 is the next evolution of the M13, a shape that Al Merrick (founder of Channel Islands) is constantly refining in the same spirit as Jake’s approach to snowboards
Mine77 Rain Parka and Pant
- Combines functionality and performance for both the daily routine and hiking (or spring riding)
- Parka and pant both feature 2L Gore-Tex Paclite Fabric, laser cut zippers and mesh back vent
The SS21 campaign was shot in the Gardener’s Supply Company in Williston, VT (just outside Burton HQ in Burlington). Prices range from $119 – $550 and the collection is now available at Burton.com and stores worldwide.
This marks the latest Mine77 collection that was fully designed by Jake’s son, Timi Carpenter, who is taking over the ongoing limited edition capsule to oversee the design, testing and functionality of each piece (as well continuing to being the ‘face’ of the series).