Most Popular Stories of 2021 – So Far
The first half of 2021 is definitely off to a better start than the first half of 2020 judging by our top stories list.
The most popular articles in the first six months of 2020 were mostly about furloughs, store closures, company restructurings and health restrictions.
The 10 most viewed stories so far this year cover a much wider range of topics.
The No. 1 most viewed story, however, marked a sad industry passing.
Here are the Top 10 stories so far this year:
- Remembering Skate Industry Vet Mark Waters
- Costa Vets Launch New Brand
- Volcom Leader on Wetsuit Launch, New Financing and Current Sales Trends
- REI Did Not Make a Profit in 2020
- Exclusive: Interview with New Boardriders CEO
- Tilly’s Chief Merchandising Officer to Depart
- K2’s John Colonna Receives a Big Promotion
- IPD Aims to Go Back to Surf Industry’s Roots
- What’s Selling at Jack’s
- Rip Curl President on New San Clemente Office and Wetsuit Demand
Industry press releases are also attracting a lot of eyeballs these days. Here are the Top 10 releases so far this year:
- Billabong Launches Capsule Collection with The Salty Blonde
- Body Glove Launches Second Recycled Swimwear Collection
- Backcountry to Open New Retail Stores
- Target Partners with Ulta Beauty
- Action Sports Park DIVERTsessions Lands at MainPlace Mall
- Travis Pastrana’s P1 Offshore Invitational Set to Drop Anchor on FS1
- Vans Collaborates with SE Bikes
- The North Face Unveils Sport Climbing Uniforms for Tokyo
- Slowtide Partners with the Beatles
- Vans Introduces All New Skate Classics