Associate Show Director
Emerald is seeking an Associate Show Director to support our Collective Shows group. The Collective Shows are business-to-retail trade events focused on the Athleisure & premium Swimwear markets, staging as a total of 6 events between California and New York.
The Associate Show Director will be responsible for working collaboratively with key industry partners, managing sales/marketing resources and working other internal departments to ensure the events stage successfully and profitably.
The best candidate for this position will present an ability to lead as well as take direction in this highly collaborative role. You must be able to stay organized, maintain attention to detail, and effectively manage a team as well as external clients.
- Oversee day to day sales and marketing plan creation and management
- Assist SVP with tactical and strategic marketing plans
- Provided SVP with daily/weekly sales reports and other sales updates as needed
- Work on special projects, prospectus, onsite procedures for renewal and other projects as needed
- Responsible for direct sales of Athleisure accounts for exhibit space, sponsorships, advertising, digital and other products as directed within the Active Collective Shows.
- Responsible for coordinating with Swim Collective account executive on cross over sales, sponsorships and co-locations.
- Work with the SVP, Account Executive, Marketing and external partners to develop a comprehensive prospect list library and developing campaigns as part of the overall sales plan
- Maintain and grow established business
- Develop custom projects as necessary to enhance revenue growth.
- Attend other tradeshows as necessary for prospecting and customer development
- Assist accounting with collections, as needed
- Maintain proficiency in Salesforce, a2z, and other sales software tools as assigned
- Update booth sales via a2z and maintain good records in Salesforce for clients and oversee for team
- A./B.S. degree
- Minimum 5 year sales experience, preferably supporting exhibit sales within the tradeshow industry
- CRM database experience (a2z and Salesforce experience a plus)
- Ability to travel 6-8 times per year
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers’ businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.