Core Accounts Sales and Marketing Manager
Our company designs, manufactures and distributes Kreedom and CrushEyes sunglasses, blue light, readers, and snow goggles.
We have been in business more than 20 years and have been blessed to support many less fortunate by providing thousands of individuals around the world the gift of sight.
If you value building relationships with people around you, and are a hardworking, self-motivated team player…
…We want you!
Our ideal Core Accounts Sales and Marketing Manager candidate is one who gains energy through the success of others; enjoys having fun and traveling to coastal and beach locations; is upbeat in communications; enjoys motivating and investing in people; is highly detailed; thrives on a fun, fast-paced workspace, and succeeds in multi-tasking. You will be the face and personality in charge of optimizing the efforts of our Kreedom and CrushEyes independent core accounts sales team.
You will work directly with the president in establishing sales goals. You will manage sales reps, track sales data, and support the positive, motivational implementation of measures when sales goals fall short. You will also lead video conference meetings, staff training, and ensure that all sales staff have the necessary information and materials to do their jobs successfully.
You will also interact with other departments, including warehousing, finance, graphics and administration, to create effective marketing and sales presentations and documents.
In this position and as a key team leader, you will be the primary communication liaison between our Sales Reps, Retail Customers and In-house administration and logistics.
Essential Job Functions
- Managing and communicating with our independent Core Accounts Sales force daily, working for successful achievement of territory and company monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Creating effective sales presentation materials and working with in-house team on Look Books, Catalogues, and other marketing material
- Coordinating the creation and distribution of presentations and supporting docs to help sales team generate increased business
- Traveling overnight to sales territories to meet with Sales Reps, customers and prospective customers as needed and required by the situation or the CEO
- Team building and collaborating with all staff members from other departments including marketing, research/design, finance, warehousing and administration, to build internal relationships and optimize sales
- Inspiring and advanced sales communication and customer presentation skills – verbal, video and written
- Establishing relationships through active, positive communication and engagement with Sales Reps to ensure they are motivated, achieving goals, and orders are processed promptly
- Excellent leadership and coaching abilities
- Contribute to the development of innovative and effective marketing strategies
- Ability to be self-motivated and multi-task
- Maintaining organized sales records for the Sales Reps and preparing accurate forecasting of monthly sales results to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 5 years in active Sales and/or Sales Support role
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and be equally comfortable with in-person, video, and phone interactions
- Ability to travel (overnight) as needed for sales meetings & trade shows
- Have a strong work ethic and willing to “go the extra mile” for the Kreedom and CrushEyes family
- Training in leadership skills, management and marketing strategies is beneficial
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Henderson NV
Salary: $57,500 – $70,000 Base Salary DOE + Bonus Plan = Potential Total Compensation Plan $72,000-$91,500. Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays.