Customer Success Representative
Emerald is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Customer Success Representative to join our Elastic team in Denver, CO or the greater Seattle area. Elastic is a B2B ecommerce and digital merchandising solution, serving the unique business needs of world-class manufacturers and retailers.
The Customer Success Representative will work closely with leading manufacturers in the action sports and outdoor industries to assist their sales teams and retailers with navigating the Elastic platform. This role responds to platform inbound calls and emails from our North American client base, and works with a team of customer success reps and analysts to troubleshoot individual client issues. When necessary, this role communicates with the product team to resolve programmatic inquiries.
The best candidates for this position will have demonstrated exemplary interpersonal, communication, and customer care skills, as well as contemporary technical knowledge and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly. Customer Success Representatives should be comfortable managing multiple tasks/clients with competing priorities, and operating in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a highly collaborative team.
- Become an Elastic expert and understand our Elastic platform features and functionality in a short period of time
- Develop a thorough understanding in the markets our Elastic platform serves and be able to converse on both technical and business concepts and matters
- Help manage client and end-user incoming emails, tickets, chat, & phone support
- Conduct Web Meetings with clients to end-users to efficiently comprehend issues and review solutions
- Troubleshoot platform issues or bugs that are raised by clients or end-users
- Test issues to replicate client or end-user issues and thoroughly document
- Create defect or feature request tickets as needed and help manage client communication on ticket status
- Work with team members to enhance the self-service support site, to best provide solution learning and further adoption
- Become a leader in providing world-class customer service
- Interact professionally with clients and end-users including the occasional difficult caller
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in customer success or a similar position
- Understanding of SaaS, CRM, ERP, and mobile software is a plus
- Quality Assurance (QA) experience
- Experience with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience with GitHub and Smartsheet a plus
- Solid writing and presentation skills
Compensation and Benefits
Target Compensation: $67,000/ANNUAL (Bonus eligible)
Please note that this range reflects a reasonable estimate of the target compensation for this position, and may ultimately vary based on a candidate’s qualifications. You can reach our team at Careers@EmeraldX.com if you have questions about the posted range.
Emerald offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an uncapped vacation policy for exempt team members, sick days, short-term and long-term disability, maternity and parental leave, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers’ businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.