Digital Marketing Manager- TPD
CASIO AMERICA, INC. has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager opening in our Dover, NJ office. This role is responsible for increasing user engagement and elevating their experience within our timepiece digital platforms. This position reports to our Timepiece Division.
Some crucial responsibilities include:
- Be instrumental in setting and implementation of strategic digital marketing plans related to DTC e-commerce, social media, loyalty program and owned retail store.
- Participate in Go To Market development for seasonal storytelling that align with consumer insights.
- Drive the US DTC digital strategy to ensure there is a consistent consumer experience. This includes building and supporting a consistent and relevant, multi-channel digital marketing approach.
- Plan and execute a customer retention management strategy that builds loyalty through repeat visits and one-to-one marketing.
- Brand Search/SEO/Analytics – work with cross functional internal and external agency partners to use data in marketing e-commerce traffic building and conversion metrics as effective as possible including ROMI.
- Builds multi-faceted Ecommerce marketing programs that build awareness and drive traffic.
- Collaborate with internal project teams, external vendors, analytics, and other technical resources to manage capabilities and drive platform evolution
- Other Responsibilities/Duties as assigned by Management
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and four to seven years related experience; or advanced degree and three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience including the following:
- Experience in e-commerce & digital marketing environment
- Experience with consumer lifecycle marketing, including driving consumer engagement via digital marketing channels (website, email, paid search, social media).
- 4 years (or more) of paid digital media experience including social media marketing, display, affiliate marketing and paid search
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics Preferred
- Work OS/Monday.com, Google Workspace, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word Preferred
No relocation assistance and/or Sponsorship available; local candidates only, please.
NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS, PLEASE.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, along with Flextime and generous paid time off, reflecting our philosophy of maintaining a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., participates in E-Verify. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.