E-Commerce Digital Merchandiser
SUPER73 is looking for an E-Commerce Digital Merchandiser to join our growing Ecommerce Revenue team. In this role, you would be responsible for the day-to-day management, merchandising and revenue growth of SUPER73.com and its online channels with an emphasis on site productivity, sales growth and conversion. A primary focus of this role is the optimization of the online desktop and mobile product merchandising strategy to ensure that the right product is in the right place and at the right time.
Most of your time will be focused on executing projects, you must have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-orientated environment with a high accountability for creative standards. If you have the experience, are a self-starter and can work collaboratively in an entrepreneurial environment then this is the right position for you.
- Effectively merchandise products within the product category in an effort to influence conversion rate and sales, while balancing with marketing initiatives and brand focus.
- Utilize all available data points; including consumer demand, product inventory, product margin, shipping rates, etc., to drive profitability for the ecommerce channel.
- Drive sales by up selling, cross selling, catalog structure management, and creation of product specific landing pages.
- Develop and oversee the online merchandising and related item strategies to drive sales, conversion rate and overall profitability for the SKUs and Categories.
- Utilize relevant reporting and analysis to communicate online business trends and SKU level performance. Conduct regular competitive analysis to identify best practices and recommend action steps.
- Coordinate with Marketing to gain a full understanding of all content (email, social, display, search, digital integrations, etc.) potentially driving traffic back to our website.
- Merchandise landing pages in a manner that supports the various marketing initiatives while keeping profitability of the ecommerce channel top of mind.
- Drive vertical and horizontal revenue growth of product assortment.
- Develop strategic product plans that match SUPER73’s brand and product roadmap.
- Manage the full portfolio of products including SKU tracking, channel priorities, exclusives, inventory management oversight and EOL decisions.
- 5+ years of Ecommerce consumer products selling/marketing. Relevant experience with B2C Ecommerce merchandising and marketing in Outdoor Hardgoods, Apparel/Footwear and Accessory product categories
- 5+ years of increasing and varied experience in key merchandising roles
- Prior experience driving growth through A/B testing and CRM set up and management
- Hands-on experience managing SKUs and Categories through various website platforms, especially Shopify Plus.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Shopify Plus, Google Marketing (analytics shopping, ads).
- Experience with ESP email marketing or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and proactive, strategic thought-process
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, scheduling, and organization skills
- Strong ability to regularly act with immediacy, consistent communication, and clear expectations
- Collaborate as collective team for a common goal while supporting one another