Marketing Manager – Timepiece Division
CASIO AMERICA, INC. has an exciting opportunity available in our Dover, NJ office for a Marketing Manager in our Timepiece Division. This position assists in the execution of CASIO G-SHOCK and other brand strategies by developing marketing, sales, advertising, and merchandising plans.
Some crucial responsibilities include:
- Lead in the execution of TPD digital marketing content strategies, initiatives aligned with brand marketing, advertising sales, and merchandising plans for G-SHOCK and other TPD Brands such as BABY-G, EDIFICE, and PRO TREK (approximately 70% G-SHOCK / 30% Other TPD Brands)
- Lead in the creation online related content for web and social including, but not limited to Web/Social Copy, Product Specifications and monthly/quarterly product marketing videos, advertorials, etc.
- Work with management to set clear KPI’s (ex. traffic, followers, subscribers, sales) and calendars to achieve all TPD divisional marketing goals for DTC and social platforms, including but not limited to Casio’s TPD websites and social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Analyze and monitor all digital campaigns with CASIO’s Marketing communication and Digital Marketing team (Marcomm) and outside agencies where applicable to assure that all TPD digital needs are being met and are consistent with our brands’ ethos and within budget.
- Work with CASIO’s Marcomm team to develop monthly social and email calendars, providing direction and assets to facilitate execution. Daily tracking and Weekly/Monthly analysis against set KPI’s, and implementing necessary shifts based on campaign flow/results, budget and or revised direction/goals from management.
- Work with our outside agencies (social, affiliate, creative) to communicate our digital marketing strategies. Set, track and analyze goals for successful campaigns results supporting both organic and paid programming.
- Assist in the creation of divisional marketing materials, such as brand books, brochures catalogs (ex. Premier/Mass General Catalogs, Jeweler Resource Guide, etc.), to facilitate sell-in and aid in sell-thru, working with TPD Sales, Planning Merchandising and Graphics. Aim to have materials produced and delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- Review all TPD related material on Casio’s websites across all brands for adherence to brand guidelines, content accuracy and presentation with a keen eye as to the overall user experience. The creation of these elements to be used both internally and by our retail partners/authorized dealers.
- Foster external relationships to facilitate execution of Casio social branding strategies, by researching opportunities with key influencers seeking collaborative social opportunities. In addition, seek celebrity stylists to create seeding opportunities that lead to public appearances including performances where our product is worn by the talent.
- Assist merchandising with the development of marketing messaging, digital assets and display collateral for online & brick-n-mortar shop fronts and trade shows.
- As required, travel to TPD tradeshows and events to assist with preparation, set up, and teardown as well as working the event activation (travel estimate 4-6 weeks per year, does not include activations at GS Soho).
- Assist in communication with TPD Brand Ambassadors to maximize our Digital Marketing / Social Media team’s ability to leverage the Ambassadors’ social followings to more vigorously promote Casio brand news and product.
- Work closely with TPD sales, merchandising and training to assess their needs for marketing materials for print, online and social, such as graphics, catalogs, brochures, videos, images, etc.
- Update all relevant marketing materials within the cloud and within the I drive “Ultimate Resources for TPD” folder including; but not limited to, quarterly sales meeting marketing pitch, monthly marketing calendar, product technical specifications files, model images, hero ad artwork, web banners, social images, videos, quick guides, data sheets, etc. to facilitate use by internal and external sales and retail partners where applicable. Posting to and downloading from relevant FTP server and use of file sharing services (ex. Dropbox, We Transfer, Hightail)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 4-7 years related experience; or advanced degree and 3-4 years related digital marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of platforms including Instagram/Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to analyze digital technology (our watch functionality) in a manner that creates, a desire & interest to learn more.
- Deep understanding of SEO initiatives – content and technical SEO. Be able to write copy recommendations based on good performing keywords.
- Ability to travel as needed (approx. 4-6 weeks per year; not including events at G-SHOCK store in SOHO.
No relocation assistance available; local candidates only, please.
NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS, PLEASE.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, along with Flextime and generous paid time off, reflecting our philosophy of maintaining a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., participates in E-Verify. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.