Outdoor/Sports Channel Sales Manager
CASIO AMERICA, INC. has an exciting opening for an Outdoor/Sports Channel Manager. This role promotes and directs the sale of timepiece products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following:
- Maintains relationships with retail buyers through on-site visits, pursue new accounts and avenues of distribution.
- Enhances overall sales and marketing efforts by reporting on market trends, market feedback, and competitors’ efforts; assists the regional manager in sales program support at the local level.
- Has thorough knowledge of product and is able to demonstrate product effectively.
- Completes all required paperwork (sales reports, expense reports, itineraries, etc.) accurately and on a timely basis.
- Supports and assists designated regional manager in sales and marketing efforts within multi-state territory.
- Supports marketing functions by attending and assisting various trade and dealer shows.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and up to four (4) years of related experience; or advanced degree and up to two (2) year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience successfully selling into the outdoor and/or sports retail channel, or experience with a major brand in the outdoor/sports retail channel (Garmin, GoPro, etc.).
- Experience organizing, participating in, and/or implementing trade shows within the outdoor/sports retail channel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to analyze digital technology (our watch functionality) in a manner that creates, a desire & interest to learn more.
- Experience in identifying and creating an account target strategy region by region, with particular focus on travel efficiency and productivity.
- Experience in presenting and demonstrating a product, along with training the stores retail staff.
- Ability to travel as needed.
No relocation assistance available; local candidates only, please.
NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS, PLEASE.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, along with Flextime and generous paid time off, reflecting our philosophy of maintaining a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
CASIO AMERICA, INC., participates in E-Verify. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.