Souvenirs Sales Executive
How you fit in to Impulse Souvenirs:
You are an accomplished salesperson with experience in outside souvenir sales, and you’ll bring that skill to Impulse Souvenirs to help us grow even faster. You will be primarily working from home and occasionally traveling within your designated territory and participating in Industry Trade Shows.
Your 3-5 years in the souvenirs industry, proven track record of hitting company sales goals, and experience in organizing your daily work schedule will be needed to ensure your success in this role. An interest in continued learning is also vital to our culture.
- Establish new accounts and obtain orders from them as well as servicing and maintaining existing accounts.
- Submit orders through our system, ensuring we maintain our margins and price list.
- Keep your team and management informed of activity and results via a weekly report in our company meeting.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in outside souvenirs sales.
- A proven background of strong closing skills and meeting company sales goals.
- Experience in territory management.
- The ability to organize your own daily schedule to maximize outreach to new and existing clients.
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Who is Impulse Souvenirs?
We’re a fast-growing factory direct souvenirs manufacturer based in Kent, WA.
We are obsessed with learning everything there is about our craft. We’re known for our quality, product mastery, and how we utilize software and technology to streamline processes.
Our company is full of collaboration, group strategizing, continual self-improvement, and a lot of laughs. We offer competitive salary, sales bonuses, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k up to 4% matching, paid time off and travel reimbursement.
Job location: Main office is located in Kent, WA. We are open to resumes from all states.