Shop Eat Surf is proud to launch the first annual Shop Eat Surf Awards. The Shop Eat Surf Awards celebrate exceptional work within the industry, highlighting entrepreneurship, leadership, business acumen, and product excellence across a wide range of categories.
The awards include over 20 categories including executive, brand and product awards. You can choose more than one category and receive a discount on additional entries.
Categories will be judged by Shop Eat Surf and an expert panel of industry retailers, brand leaders and insiders.
Executive Awards will be judged by innovation, leadership, and company impact.
Brand Awards will be judged by growth in market, impact, innovation, originality and engagement.
Product Awards will be judged by growth in market, innovation, and creativity.
Entry Deadline: Nov. 22
Entry Fees: Regular submissions are $299 for the first submission, and $199 for each additional submission.
CEO/GM of the Year
Marketing Executive of the Year
Sales Executive of the Year
Independent Sales Rep of the Year
Design & Merchandising Executive of the Year
Entrepreneur of the Year
Men’s Marketing Campaign of the Year
Women’s Marketing Campaign of the Year
Boardshort of the Year
Active Brand of the Year
Apparel Brand of the Year
Wetsuit of the Year
Up and Coming Brand of the Year
Footwear Brand of the Year
Accessory Brand of the Year
Hardgoods Brand of the Year
Outerwear Brand of the Year
Snowboard Brand of the Year
Skate Brand of the Year
Surf Brand of the Year
Swim Brand of the Year
Social Media Account of the Year
Good luck to all participants. We look forward to celebrating your good work in 2023!
Shop Eat Surf is proud to announce the judging panel for its inaugural Shop Eat Surf Awards. The date to enter has also been extended to Nov. 22.
The awards are designed to celebrate exceptional work within the industry, highlighting entrepreneurship, leadership, business acumen, and product excellence across a wide range of categories.
Some of the industry’s most influential and high-volume accounts agreed to help us judge the award entries, including:
- Kim Ball, Hi-Tech Surf Sports, Hawaii
- Tyler Brown, 17th Street Surf Shop, Virginia and North Carolina
- Bruce Cromartie, B.C. Surf & Sport, Florida, Colorado, Utah
- Karly, Linsey and Cheyne Cottrell, Island Water Sports, Florida
- Duke Edukas, Surfside Sports, California
- Josh Hansen, Hansen Surfboards, California
- Kevin Morris, Heritage Surf Shop, New Jersey
- Dave Nash, Sun Diego, California
Others joining the judging panel include:
- Tom Ruiz, long time industry sales executive who is now a consultant
- Eric Stanton, ActionWatch, which measures brand sales in the core retail channel.
- Tiffany Montgomery, Shop Eat Surf
- Kari Hamanaka, Shop Eat Surf
With the addition of the judging panel, we are extending the entry deadline for the awards to Nov. 22 to give people more time to complete the application.