Don’t Miss Out – Free CA Privacy Law Webinar on Dec. 4
Free Webinar: Preparing for the California Consumer Privacy Act
If you haven’t already done so, you’ll want to register for Procopio’s free December 4th webinar on a new law impacting any company possessing data on California consumers.
The landmark California Consumer Privacy Act, or CCPA, goes into effect just days from now, on January 1st, 2020. Procopio’s Privacy and Cybersecurity attorneys want to make sure you’re ready.
Join three of our legal experts in a complimentary one-hour webinar on Wednesday, December 4th at 12:00 pm PT. Procopio Partner and Privacy and Cybersecurity Group Leader Fred Taylor, Partner and General Counsel Carole Buckner, and Senior Counsel Elaine Harwell (CIPP/US) will address timely issues including:
- Notices required at the point of data collection;
- Newly announced obligations regarding information disclosures;
- Impacts on both your online and offline privacy practices;
- The latest on information deletion obligations and procedures;
- How to handle “do not sell” and “opt out” requests; and
- Information security requirements.
About Procopio’s Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice
Procopio’s Privacy and Cybersecurity attorneys help clients develop data protection strategies, comply with an ever-increasing array of regulations, and manage investigations and litigation should the unthinkable happen. Whether serving as your de facto inside counsel or buttressing your existing legal team, Procopio’s collaborative approach ensures you the support you need to succeed. Learn more.