Paua Partners with LiftFoils for Range of Elite Board Bags
Paua, the patented UK based packaging materials technology company has partnered with LiftFoils to create the lightest and most durable bag ever. Engineered for LiftFoils eFoil product range, the bags move away from the traditional use of weaker and unsustainable nylons and PE materials and instead harness Paua’s groundbreaking ultra lightweight material, which provides maximum protection from impact, penetration, cuts and weather, making it like no other product on the market.
Founded out of frustration of expensive surfboards being damaged during travels, combined with a passion to redefine sustainability when packaging and transporting goods, the eco-friendly travel bag comprises impact resistant technology and tear resistant material to deliver maximum protection to high value boards.
Elite Lift Foils Bag Details:
- Weights less than 5kg
- Versatile foil board bag that can be used with the mast installed flaps
- Hinged panels and a two-way zip allow separate quick access to the battery and mast areas
- A detachable and hinged rail band with fold flat top and bottom panels to allow for ease of storage and shipping
- Comprising of our Paua Pro 4L and 10mm Paua foam to provide maximum protection to the high value boards
- Made using recycled materials, built to last and 100% recyclable at end of life
Pete Symms, CEO and Founder of Paua said: “We’re delighted to have partnered with LiftFoils to produce the elite board bag. At Paua we do all we can to change the status quo of packaging and are delighted to have manufactured a lightweight and protective bag to keep your bards safe around the world.”
For more information, visits: https://pauapro.com
Product video here
About Paua: Paua Patented materials technology was originally born out of the frustration of sports equipment being damaged in transit, our first product prototypes were designed and built to transport high value surfboards around the globe. Since 2016 we have dedicated years to researching and developing the ultimate in lightweight, durable and highly protective product solutions which are now used by globally in logistics, sports, pharmaceutical, tactical and many more industries.