Top-Viewed Stories in October
It was a newsy month in the action sport industry as the fallout from the Boardriders sale and the post-COVID boom continues.
Here is the list of the most-viewed stories in October:
- Boardriders Layoffs Expected to Conclude by End of Month
- Mark Weber to Step Down from Liberated Brands
- X Games Nabs Former North Face Exec for Marketing Role
- Outerknown Readies for Retail Growth
- Inside the Industry: Vuori Opens Store Directly Next to Sun Diego
- Opinion: The Changing Tide in Surf
- Banks Journal Announces Closure
- Banks Journal Files for Bankruptcy
- Stance Nabs Another Former Vans Heavy Hitter
- Lancy Eddy Exits Vans for RVCA
Shane Wallace of Dakine and Jon Hirshberg of JR286 from the show floor on Day One of the About Time tradeshow. Photo by Shop Eat Surf.
Colin Wiseman Francisca Navarro and Marie-France Roy transport their gear to a backcountry hut in British Columbia's Coast Mountains. It all fit in a black hole duffel from Patagonia. Photo Credit: Colin Wiseman
More than 5,000 qualified buyers from a wide range of retail accounts are expected to attend Surf Expo this January. SES file photo